There are 2 things keeping you awake at night:
If you can't sleep, your body isn’t healthy. Even if you eat healthy and exercise and care about your health. A healthy body sleeps well. So if you can’t sleep, there’s an underlying health issue that you don’t know about.
This is what could be keeping you awake in your body:
an unhealthy gut
liver detox issues
high or low blood sugar
lack of neurotransmitters
We use functional lab testing to find all the hidden stressors in your body so we know what to correct.
This is what could be keeping you awake in your mind:
anxiety and worry about sleep
negative thoughts about sleep
busyness of modern life
unhappiness in your relationship, job, life
We use cognitive behavioral therapy, life coaching and stress reducing techniques to lessen the mental stressors so you can relax and sleep.
I'm Martha Lewis, certified Functional Diagnostic Nutrition Practitioner, and my coaches and I find everything in both your body and your mind that's keeping you from sleeping normally.
Then you get a simple plan to restore your health so you can start sleeping better as soon as possible.
This program is for you if:
You’ve almost lost hope because you’ve been struggling for so long but you’re determined to figure it out.
You've tried many things and nothing has worked: supplements, diet changes, exercise, cbt-i, essential oils, a new mattress, sleep trackers, sleeping pills...
You will do whatever it takes to get better, even if it means changing your diet, habits and lifestyle.
You appreciate the science of functional lab testing that will show exactly what’s causing your insomnia.
You want a customized, alternative solution that gets to the root the problem so you don't have to take meds for the rest of your life.
You value your health and are ready to invest so you can sleep well and live a long, happy and healthy life.
Here's how we help:
THE COMPLETE SLEEP SOLUTION
The Complete Sleep Solution includes:
4 lab tests you take from home with our guidance to find out exactly what's going on in your body and why you can't sleep.
12 sessions where we dive into the physical and mental reasons you can't sleep because you will keep being stuck if you only look at one and not the other.
6 months of support and access to your coach. It takes about a month to get your results back from the labs. Then we give you a plan to get your body back in balance and improve your sleep.
A personalized protocol of natural supplement, diet, lifestyle, sleep optimization, and stress-reduction recommendations to get your body ... and sleep .. back in balance.
Weekly email trainings on sleep, health and stress
Better sleep and health… forever!
Investment: $5000* or 5 payments of $1050
(*cost varies if outside US)
If you're looking for a natural and permanent solution that rebuilds your health to improve your sleep, you're in the right place!
Let’s see if you're a good fit!
The first step is to book a complimentary call to talk about what's going on with your sleep, what you'd like your sleep to be like and how we can help you find the root cause of your insomnia and fix it for good. We can't wait to see you sleeping and feeling better!
Today I can proudly say 'The results from Martha’s help have truly turned my life around.'
Martha’s knowledge on testing and then applying it to the proper supplements is worth its weight in Gold!
The 4 labs in the
Complete Sleep Solution program
1. DUTCH The DUTCH (Dried Urine Test for Comprehensive Hormones) test is a comprehensive hormone test using dried urine that shows what’s going on with your cortisol, DHEA, sex hormones and melatonin. High cortisol at night and sex hormone imbalance can cause sleep issues so this test is critical for anyone suffering with insomnia. This test also shows how your hormones are being broken down by your body which shows liver function.
2. The GI Map is a stool test that tells us what's living in our gut: the good, the bad and the pathogenic. Most of our clients have some sort of overgrowth in the gut and this is a key cause of insomnia since those creatures are nocturnal. This test also gives clues about your digestion, detoxification, immune system and more.
3. The Neuro Focus Panel looks at 7 key neurotransmitters so we can support any deficiencies and get you sleeping better as soon as possible.
4. Hair Tissue Mineral Analysis (HTMA) Knowing your mineral balance and deficiencies is key to getting your whole body back in balance so you can sleep well. It also shows how your adrenals, thyroid, blood sugar and nervous system are functioning and it looks at heavy metals which can cause neurological and liver issues.
How it works
1. Schedule your free consultation on Zoom. We'll talk about your sleep and how we can find what's causing your insomnia so you can begin your journey to better sleep!
2. Make it official. Sign the contract and pay the invoice so we can get started!
3. Do the lab tests. We'll send the lab tests to you. You do them at home and send them back to the lab in pre-paid envelopes. In about 2 weeks we'll get the results and find out why you can't sleep so we know exactly what to recommend.
4. Complete the prep work. We'll send you an intake form so we know your health and medical history, habits and thoughts about sleep. You'll also fill out a simple food and beverage log for a week so we know your current diet and what changes to recommend.
5. Get your sleep plan. You'll have 12 sessions in 6 months. You'll have an initial session to get started on changes you can make immediately to start improving your sleep. The second session is a longer session where you and your coach go over your test results and where you'll receive personalized recommendations for diet, exercise, stress and supplements to rebalance your body so you can get the sleep you need. The final sessions are 30 minutes with your coach to talk about how you're doing, refine the recommendations if necessary and focus on any mental stress and anxiety that is contributing to your insomnia.
6. See your health and your sleep improve!
Can I use insurance?
Unfortunately these tests aren’t covered by insurance because they aren’t diagnostic. I wish that our healthcare system was different and that preventative and functional tests were covered by insurance. It’s possible to use a Health Savings Account or Flexible Spending Account if that’s an option for you.
How long will it take for my sleep to get better?
Some of our clients see improvements in the first month, others take 3 months, and others need longer to deal with pathogens in the gut so it can take closer to the full 6 months. The program is 6 months long to account for the longest time it could take. But the average is 3 months. The more symptoms you have and the longer this has been going on, the longer it may take for you to get better.
Will this work?
We’ve worked with dozens of clients and have a 95% success rate. The people who follow our recommendations get better. If you don’t see improvements in 6 months, then it’s either going to take more time or we need to dig a little deeper and we might recommend a different test. But we believe that everyone can sleep well.
What changes will I have to make?
For many of our clients we recommend eliminating gluten, dairy, alcohol and refined sugar for a period of time. We also might suggest changes to your routine or habits. Part of the reason for the support we offer is to help you make those changes as easy as possible and give you tips and techniques based on our own experience.
What is the cost for clients outside of the US and Canada?
$4800 plus the cost of the GI Map (389 euros) and all return shipping of the samples back to the labs. It varies depending on where you live but it will be around $5500 total.
Can I just do the lab tests and a session without the support?
The support we offer is a key reason why the program is successful and it’s one thing that makes it different from anything else. If I give you the results and a plan all at once, it will likely be overwhelming, you won’t have anyone to answer your questions, and you won’t be invested or accountable in making the changes and so you likely won’t get better. Our goal is for everyone to get better and the program with the support is the best way for us to ensure that.